Plenum boxes are used to connect ceiling diffusers to circular ducts and to fix the diffuser face.
Uni plenum boxes are fitted with an equalising element that ensures that the air is evenly distributed to the room.
A damper blade (optional) simplifies volume flow rate balancing for commissioning. Pressure tap and cord-operated damper blade (optional) allow for volume flow rate balancing with the diffuser face in place
Plenum boxes for supply air and extract air
- For circular and square diffuser faces
- Plenum box made of galvanised sheet steel
- For supply and extract air
- For all types of ceiling systems
- Horizontal duct connection
- Equalising element that ensures a uniform airflow through the diffuser face (supply air variant)
- For comfort zones and industrial zones
Optional equipment and accessories
- Damper blade for volume flow rate balancing
- Pressure tap and cord-operated damper blade for volume flow rate balancing
- Lip seal