All louvers let air get into buildings, but the problem is they also let rain in. Over the years GMC developed a lot of louvers intended to stop rain, and in the still air tests conducted by AMCA, many of these louvers seemed effective at stopping water. But those tests didn't account for wind driven rain. WL Storm-Resistant Louvers keep 100% of water out of buildings and are 20 times more effective at stopping rain than conventional louvers. All of our Storm-Resistant Louvers meet AMCA wind driven rain test standards.
- 5" deep vertical blade rain resistant louver. 99% weather resistant w/free area.
- 45% - 55% Free Area.
- Closely spaced vertical blades prevent the penetration of wind-driven rain, reducing
damage and additional operating expenses.
- Published performance ratings based on testing in accordance with AMCA Publication 500L.
- Excellent pressure drop performance.
- Aluminum construction for low maintenance and high resistance to corrosion.
- All welded construction.
- Visible mullion construction. Hidden mullions and continuous blade construction are not available.