External weather louvres are externally mounted air transfer devices for the fresh air and exhaust air of airconditioning systems. They are installed in external walls and façades. Their narrowly arranged blades give goodprotection against the direct ingress of rain as well as against leaves and birds.
Under certain unfavourable conditions, such as heavy rain, and depending on the airflow velocity it might happenthat slight quantities of water enter together with the air. This is why the airflow velocity in fresh air openingsshould not exceed 2 – 3 m/s.
• Maximum width of 2500 mm, maximum height of 2410 mm, maximum area of 4 m² (aluminium variant alsofor continuous horizontal runs)
• Low differential pressure due to aerofoil blades
• Low air-regenerated noise
• All aerodynamic data is measured in aerodynamics and acoustics laboratories
• Available in standard sizes and many intermediate sizes
• Variants made of galvanised sheet steel, aluminium or stainless steel
• Flexible arrangement of sections for covering large areas (should then be fixed on a support structurewhich is to be provided by others)
• Galvanneal Sheet Steel
• Stainless Steel
• Bird and insect screens
External Louvers - EXL361